SOUTHVIEW BAND BOOSTERS EXECUTIVE BOARD
2019 - 2020
President: Lisa Marselek, SVBandBoosters@sylvaniaschools.org
VP of Finance: Dean Creighton & Cindy Edwards
VP of Communications: Carrie Livingston, SVBandBoosters@sylvaniaschools.org
VP of Concessions: Stephanie Johnson, Sherie Wernert, & Cheryl Creighton,
VP of Volunteers: Renee Long, 419-882-4255 SVBandBoostersVolunteers@sylvaniaschools.org
VP of Uniforms: Annie Corcoran, Vicki Mangum, Cami Golding
VP of Events: Dan & Carrie Cannon
VP of Fund Raising: Jacob Lowenstein + Angel Vance,
Southview Band Booster E-mail: SVBandBoosters@sylvaniaschools.org
Mail us at:
Southview Band Boosters
7225 W. Sylvania Avenue
Sylvania, OH 43560
Every parent of a student enrolled as a member of the Southview Band is considered to be a member of the Band Booster Association.
Some of the responsibilities of the Boosters Association are:
1. Organizing and funding social and recreational functions for the band students.
2. Purchasing additional music, instruments, and supplies in the event that the regular school budget for such equipment does not meet the needs of the group.
3. Purchasing and maintaining uniforms for the band and their various performing groups.
4. Supplying and maintaining the football game concession stands.
5. Organizing and managing the District Band Contest or Solo and Ensemble Contest when held at Southview.
6. Organizing various fund-raising projects through the school year to provide monies for their various responsibilities.
A copy of the Association’s Constitution and By-Laws can be obtained from the Booster Association Secretary.
The Southview Band Boosters exists to support the Southview Marching, Concert, Symphonic, & Jazz Bands. We help chaperone football games, band camp, and band trips. We run the concession stand at football games. We provide financial support to purchase items such as uniforms, instruments, and music.